• Current focus of HSE's attention • Risk assessments • Method statements • CDM Regulations • Construction Health, Safety and Welfare (CDM part 2) • Reporting of Accidents, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR) • Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction to include:
- Work at Height Regulations
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations
- Control of Noise at Work Regulations
- Fire on construction sites including Fire Safety Order
- Construction waste and Site Waste Management
We recommend the following items to complement your training course.
Can't find what you need? Click here
Copyright © 2017 HSS Training.
Tel : 0845 605 0006
EMail : email@example.com